We accept most major credit, debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Paypal as a form of payment.
Why has my payment been declined?
If you’re having trouble paying with a credit or debit card, declined payments can be caused by one or more of the following:
1. The name and address of the card holder do not match the billing details. Make sure that all details, such as the card number, expiration date, and CVV code, are entered correctly, and check that the name and billing addresses are exactly as they appear on your card statement – we require a credit or debit card issued by a U.S. based bank or financial institution or your card is not authorized for international payments.
2. Your card has reached the limit for internet transactions.
3. The transaction page has timed-out.
4. Leaving the page before finishing the check-out procedure.
1. The transaction page has timed-out.
2. Leaving the page before finishing the check-out procedure.
3. Your PayPal account has insufficient funds or is not linked to any secondary option like a bank account or a credit card.